The H825 from MicW is designed for applications such as broadcast narration, live & stage performances and other high quality speech requirements that require a head-worn microphone with superior noise rejection and a smooth, natural-sounding frequency response.
With the use of optional microdot adapters, the H825 is compatible with most manufacturers' wireless belt-pack systems including AKG, Shure and Sennheiser.
- Type: Pre-polarised condenser
- Directionality: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity (± 3 dB): 5.6 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL (<1% THD): 126 dB
- Integral "microdot" cable (male, 1m length)
- Power required: 0.8-5V DC
- Dimensions: 4 mm nom. diameter (capsule)
Standard Warranty: 1 year